Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wow It really has been along time since

I made a post.

Right now we are looking at houses. We found a couple we like but we are going to spend all day tomorrow with the real estate guy looking at more houses. We have looked at so many listing on the internet and in person that they are all starting to look the same. We really want a 3 car garage but then we run into not enough square footage in the house for everything. We looked at a huge house yesterday but it has a two car garage. It had so much square footage it was almost too much house.

Well wish us luck tomorrow!!

1 comments:

Grieco Family said...

How did the house search go? Any luck finding anything? I'm jealous you and Jess are looking for houses!! I want a house :(