Monday, October 20, 2008

Quirks

Rules: List 6 quirks about yourself. Tag 6 more people. Tell who tagged you. I have been tagged by Jessica.


Oh Lord!!! This is gonna take forever to finish.


I wanted to know the EXACT definition before I did this list.
1 a: an abrupt twist or curve b: a peculiar trait : idiosyncrasy c: accident , vagary

Well Here I Go!!


1. I hate getting in a car with less than half a tank of gas. When I was first started driving and I was living with my Grandmother she drilled it in to me that I never let the tank get less than half a tank. I have lived by that since I was 15 years old. There are more fights around this house due to the fact that someone (Chris) will wait till the red light comes on before he puts gas in any vehicle. Then I have drive the car and worry if I am going to run out of gas on my way to fill it up. I get soooo pi$$ed! He thinks I am crazy. lol


2. I love photos! I love taking them. seeing them, printing them... putting them around the house. I have always loved watching the way people (kids) change over time. If I had my way there would be photos everywhere in my house. I mean everywhere!!


3. Crafts are my weakness. I love to sew & cross-stitch but the catch is.... I can't sew using a pattern!! lol Yeah its crazy! I never took Home Ec in school so when I make something its from my imagination not a pattern. I can't wait till we move into the new house so I can use my craft room.




5. I hate dusting. I would rather spend all day cleaning the rest of the house than dust one shelf. It's hard to explain but I would pay someone to come in just to dust.


6. Sometimes I hate that I notice everything! I MEAN EVERYTHING! I notice the stupid stuff that normal people don't. Sometimes this helps but most of the time it is just annoying.


As far as 6 people to tag.... HMMM okay 6 people I know who has read this blog and hasn't been tagged already .... Do it!!

0 comments: