Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter... yes kinda late!!

With everything going on I haven't had a chance to post about my trip home for Easter. It was just a quick trip and I had to cram a lot of stuff into 4 days. The weather was okay but not great. We made about 8 trips to Wal-mart that weekend but atleast that was where everyone else in town was at. lol I ran into a few people I haven't seen in a while that I really enjoyed chatting with. Saturday afternoon we had a little party for the little ones of the family but I think the adults had more fun. Easter Sunday we all went to church and of course it poured down rain all day. We usually take photos outside and hide all the eggs but the stupid rain wouldn't let that happen. The photos of everyone dressed up were taken in the living room of Mammaw & Papaw's and the eggs were hidden through out the house for the little ones to find.
I thought I had tons of photos from that weekend but once I got home and went through them all I realized that I was in charge of Mom's camera most of the time so he has all the photos. lol Here are a few that come out okay.

Baylor was more interested in her basket than finding the eggs.

Gracie had a blast.
I was at a bad angle because we were all crammed in that living room trying to take photos lol. Josh and Jase just wanted out of those suits. Handsome little men!

Aunt Linda & Uncle Larry ... He was talking...what he does best :)

Mammaw & Papaw

Baylor in her bunny ears. They didn't stay on very long.

0 comments: