Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology".
***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
Catalina or Caesar
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
The Steakhouse at the Platinum Hotel
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Bacon & Egg Sandwiches
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Ham & Pineapple
What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house?
4
What color is your cell phone?
Black
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right
What was the last heavy item you lifted?
Wally Dog
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No
************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I don't think so!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
My name is just fine. I don't want another
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Nope.
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
Around 10 or so.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
LMAO like about 3 or 4 months ago
Last person you talked to?
Chris
Last person you hugged?
Chris
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
Summer
Holiday?
Easter
Day of the week?
Friday
Month?
September
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?
My family
Mood?
Okie dokie right now
What are you listening to?
The Little Couple on TLC
Watching?
The Little Couple on TLC
Worrying about?
I worry about everything!!
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?
I went to the gym after lunch.
What's the last movie you saw?
Star Trek... gosh reminds me I have about 4 DVD's I need to watch
Do you smile often?
Yes, I do!
Sleeping Alone Tonight? Nope
***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
Do you always answer your phone?
No, Sometimes I don't here it.
Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Probably John, but I wouldn't get it til after I woke up.
If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Dark Blue
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Cherry & Vanilla
Do you own a digital camera?
Yes
Favorite Christmas song(s)?
NONE!
Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes and we won't discuss how many!
You have an accent?
Yes ma'am I do!
What is the last song to make you cry?
Hmmm I can't remember
Plans tonight?
Watch TV with my honey
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Maybe
Have you ever been given roses?
Yes.
Current worry?
I worry about everything!
Current hate right now?
Hate is such a bad word.
Met someone who changed your life?
Yes!
What song represents you?
Redneck Woman LMAO (joking)
Name three people who might complete this?
No Clue
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Maybe
Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
Ears and a couple of tattoos
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Yes
Would you be a pirate?
I am a Pirate!!
What songs do you sing in the shower?I take baths... so I sing in the bath tub
Ever had someone sing to you?
Yes
Do you like to cuddle?
Yes
Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Chris & Wally
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
I don't remember.
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
A little of both
Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Some pulp
What is something your friends make fun of you for?
I have no clue lol
1 comments:
i love that you are posting so much!! yippy!!! i love the costume too!! oh and the prev post, those pics are so beautiful!!! we so have got to come and visit!!!! love you girl!!!!~torasa
Post a Comment