Thursday, June 4, 2009

Update!

I put up a new picture in the post below that shows where the sunken boat is.

Just a heads up... Laura and Lil' Frankie are here visiting so expect lots of great photos in the days to come.

4 comments:

torasa said...

SO ALL OF THAT WAS UNDER WATER AT ONE TIME? WHY SO LOW NOW?

Anonymous said...

seriously, not fair! Why aren't Presto and I there too?!? hmmmmph.

Chris, Kandi and Wally said...

I don't know Jess... why aren't you here?? Come on down tonight and you can be here for the weekend. Laura doesn't leave till Monday.

Chris, Kandi and Wally said...

Torasa the lake is down because everyone is using the water. lol It feeds through the Hoover Dam. It would help if the mountains north of us got more snow during the winter then it would start filling back up :)