Sorry it has taken so long to get these up but a lot has been going on around here between coming back from vacation, my birthday, my surgery and my trip home two weeks after my surgery I have been kind of busy. I hope to catch up on all the vacation photos plus those I have taken since then including the pics I took in Arkansas.
the old Chapel at Labadee Haiti
Freedom of the Seas
The new port they are building at Labadee
I think this is a crab?? hmmmm
pulling into port at Ocho Rios Jamaica
I want this sign to hang on our boat.
More of the houses in Jamaica
Us walking in the heat and humidity to get to shopping
More walking
We finally made it!! *whew*
Larry having a Red Stripe
The beach at Margaritaville
Linda doing a shot
and she is done lol
Dawn getting ready!
Going
going
and going
and done!
Marcia’s turn
yep still going
and going
Finally done….
0 comments:
Post a Comment