This will be a 2 part blog today. I know this first part is alittle late but it was funny. I had to post about it.
So it was a Friday about 2 weeks ago and dinner is between 6 and 6:15. I had slaved all day making a pot roast in the slow cooker ;) Chris & I were sitting around waiting on John to get home so we could sit down as a family and have dinner. 6:30 came and gone... No John!!! No phone call... nothing. We ate with out him!! 7 pm here he comes through the door. All smiles wanting his dinner. Chris told him you are grounded and go to your room for missing dinner and not calling.... lol John headed for his room ...lol Chris let this go on for a few minutes and then they had a big laugh. John thought he was really in trouble. LMAO
Now just a couple pics I wanted to share.
Wally being silly.
Helping Chris drive the boat.
1 comments:
Ok, I'm so jealous that you guys are boating! Def not fair! Would you guys believe that it was snowing here a few days ago! BRRR.. Anyway, I can't wait to see you soon and I hope all is going well. Wally is so cute!
Post a Comment