So to start our weekend Chris bought a new couch yesterday. It's really neat. It has a chaise on one end and storage underneath the whole couch. You can also lay the whole couch out into a bed or just lay the back of the chaise out for a nap. I meant to take a picture but I forgot and now we are on the "2 Nauti". I will post one tomorrow after we get home.
We have been going to the casino the past 3 weekends and I have been winning money so Chris took me again last night. It was a slow start but then I started winning. About an hour into our night I hit a Royal Flush with a Wild card so I leaned over to Chris and said "Dang why couldn't that have been a Royal with out a Wild?" The very next hand I hit the Royal Flush with out a Wild. I almost passed out. lol So we walked out last night with a Grand. We had been thinking about a trip to Logan but with gas the way it is was making it hard. So now we have the "Go see Preston Fund" lol So expect a call Jessica.
Hopefully the rest of the weekend will go as good.
Smith Creek Update 3/31/12
14 years ago
1 comments:
Uh, it's been a while and you still haven't posted the pics of that new couch!! Some of us would like to see it :)
Post a Comment