A couple of weeks ago we were cleaning out the garage and found "The Gator". This gator has been around for 15 years. We took it out to the lake today and OMGoodness it lives.
The Gator
The dinghy Chris bought me. It has a motor. Wally and I love riding in it.
Here is the new couch. Of course Wally has taken over the Chaise. lol
Wally ready for bed last night on the boat.
1 comments:
When you left the comment for me to come ride the gator, I thought you were joking! I can't believe that thing is still around! I was thinking that maybe at the end of June I would come out for a weekend. Frank is going to CT for a friend's wedding and I'm not loving the idea of being home alone for 4 days. I believe it's the last weekend in June, but let me check the dates and get back to you. Tell Dad I said I'll ride the gator but he's gotta be careful, no trying to throw me off! We gotta look out for Baby G. :)
Post a Comment