Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tag----

TAG - I've been tagged by Laura

What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Printer Ink
2. Diet Coke
3. Christmas Presents

What are the last three songs you downloaded for your Ipod?
1. Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band
2. Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
3. Rock Me Gently by Andy Kim

What are your three favorite movies?
1. Dirty Dancing
2. North & South Book I, II & III
3. Sweet Home Alabama

What are three things you have not done yet? (Hard Question!!!!!)
1.
2.
3. Go to London

What are three things you cannot live without?(excluding people)
1. Diet Coke
2. Wally Dogg
3. Music

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Any Mexican dishes
2. Tenderloin and sauted mushrooms
3. Anything fried and smothered in gravy

What are your three favorite T.V. shows?
1. Survivor
2. CSI Las Vegas & Miami
3. Amazing Race

What are the last three places you traveled to that were more then one hundred miles away?
1. Cabo San Lucas,Mexico
2. Caribbean
3. New York

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Coconut Pie
2. Carrot Cake
3. Dark Chocolate

What are three things you would buy if money were not an issue?
1. New House with a big yard for Wally Dog
2. Private plane so I could fly to Arkansa whenever I want
3. A bigger boat for my honey

0 comments: