Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tuesday....

I volunteered to make a McAnulty (My Mom’s side of the family) Family Cookbook. I thought easy peasy… I can do this. Yeah well it has become a pain in my A double dollar signs. Between my OCD and my perfection gene (what side of the family that comes from I have no idea?) this had turned into one big production. Time at this point is working against me. Time just sucks LOL But It will get done and it will ROCK!!!!

We had snow on Monday and that sooo put me in the Christmas spirit. Hubby’s money account is feeling the brunt of that spirit. But HEY the presents are plentiful under the tree and in many hiding places that the guys haven't found yet. The snow was great. I love to watch it. The Wally Dog hated it. LoL I just had to take him out to “play” in the snow. I call it play he calls it… endure it long enough to pee and get my A double dollar signs back in the house. LoL

I bought a Hummingbird feeder a long time ago and for some reason we have this little bird that shows up and acts like a hummingbird LoL. I finally had the camera handy to take a couple of shots.

It's like he (or she) enjoys the humming bird food
Here are some pictures of Wally Dog and the snow.

Yeah he was eating snow LMAO

That's the "shake"

Here are a couple other pics of the snow!!


The "yard" LMAO

1 comments:

Grieco Family said...

I can't believe how much snow Vegas got! I kind of wish it would snow here, that could be so fun!! I think the pictures of your "hummingbird" are so cute. I still need to get a feeder for our balcony. Talk to you soon!